- (25/11/2017) Final exam of 2015.
- (25/11/2017) Lecture note updated.
- (25/11/2017) Homework 11. Answer to Homework 10. Homework 11 will be collected and graded. Homework 12 will cover Jordan canonical form, and will not be collected and graded. The TA will provide answer to Homework 12.
- (20/11/2017) Please remember doing course evaluation.
- (11/10/2017) Final exam on Wednesday, Dec 13, 16:30-19:30, in LG5 multi-purpose room.
- (8/8/2017) Syllabus.
- (25/11/2017) The due date of the project report is Friday, Dec 1. Please send the report directly by email to the responsible professors.
- (23/11/2017) The final lecture is given by Eric Marberg. The topic is Random Sorting Networks.
- (6/11/2017) Final presentation on Dec 1, 14:00-17:00, in room 3494.
- (30/10/2017) Please read the information about project. You need to form teams of 2-3 people, and pick a topic from the capstone lectures so far. You need to email me the team composition and the topic by Monday, November 6. If you miss the Nov 6 deadline, every missed day cost you 5 points in the final grade. I will hold the oral part of presentation on December 1st and give a grade on your presentation. The students will also grade each other's presentation. The professor who gave the lecture that your report is based on will grade your report. Your presentation grade is the combination of the three grades.
- (16/10/2017) Homework for week 6 is due on Friday, Oct 20.
- (6/10/2017) Arrow's Impossibility Theorem.
- (5/9/2017) A new page on LaTeX.
- (9/8/2017) Course website. Lectures.
- (25/10/2017) Oral presentation on Friday, Dec 1, 10:00, in room 2130B. I will also grade the posters afterwards.
- (25/10/2017) Exercise. Answer. Not collected and graded.
- (25/10/2017) Lecture note updated.
- (11/10/2017) Final exam on Monday, Dec 11, 16:30-19:30, in LG5 multi-purpose room.
- (8/8/2017) Course website. The schedule is updated. The subsequence links to materials will be updated.
- (8/8/2017) What is it like to understand advanced mathematics?.