- (16/10/2017) In Exercise 3.2.5, Ker(L○K) should be Ker(K○L). In Exercise 3.2.22, m×k and n×k should be k×m and k×n (similar mistake in Example 3.2.7).
- (16/10/2017) Midterm on Friday, Oct 27, at 7-10pm, in room 2407. If you have conflict, please tell me the day before the exam. The mid term will be open book. For the meaning of open book, please ask your classmates who have taken honour calculus.
- (16/10/2017) Homework 5. Answer to Homework 4.
- (11/10/2017) Final exam on Wednesday, Dec 13, 16:30-19:30, in LG5 multi-purpose room.
- (21/9/2017) Chapter 3 of lecture note updated.
- (7/9/2017) The new tutorial time will be on Mondays (A) 19:30 - 20:20, (B) 17:30 - 18:20. I will ask classroom for the tutorial so you can register.
- (8/8/2017) Syllabus.
- (16/10/2017) Homework for week 6 is due on Friday, Oct 20.
- (16/10/2017) Kin-Yin Li (week 6): Lecture and Exercie updated.
- (9/10/2017) Meng Guowu (week 5): Lecture. Exercise, due on Friday, Oct 20. From now on, your homework should be written in Latex. You may either print your email and put in the box, or send to TA by email.
- (6/10/2017) Please read the information about project. You need to form teams by end of October. I will hold the oral part of presentation on December 1st and give a grade on your presentation. The students will also grade each other's presentation. The professor who gave the lecture that your report is based on will grade your report. Your presentation grade is the combination of the three grades.
- (6/10/2017) Arrow's Impossibility Theorem.
- (5/9/2017) A new page on LaTeX.
- (9/8/2017) Course website. Lectures.
- (11/10/2017) Final exam on Monday, Dec 11, 16:30-19:30, in LG5 multi-purpose room.
- (8/8/2017) Lecture note from Spring 2017. I will update the lecture note again.
- (8/8/2017) LCourse website. The schedule is updated. The subsequence links to materials will be updated.
- (8/8/2017) What is it like to understand advanced mathematics?.