- (16/4/2018) Answer to homework 6.
- (29/3/2018) Homework 7.
- (29/3/2018) Homework 6. Answer to homework 5 (actually all problems in Sections 1-5 of Chapter 3, numbers changed a lot).
- (26/3/2018) Lecture note, with lots of changes in Chapter 3.
- (23/3/2018) Final exam: Friday, May 18, 12:30-15:30, Lecture Theatre K.
- (21/2/2018) Set of discontinuity (see proposition and remark near top of page 2): A subset of the real line is the set of discontinuity of a function if and only if it is the countable union of closed subsets.
- (1/2/2018) Honor calculus courses, the prerequisite of this course: Math 1023, Math 1024.
- (3/1/2018) Syllabus.
Lecture note for this course
Lecture note for Math1023/1024 (updated and somewhat incomplete), which this course will be based on.
Note on the construction of real numbers