- (19/5/2018) Grades. Please check out your midterm and final papers today (Saturday, May 19) before 5pm.
- (18/5/2018) I will be away on May 20-31. This means Saturday, May 19 is the only time you can see the grades. I will report the grade to the university at 6pm. Afterwards nothing can be changed.
- (8/5/2018) Answer to homework 9, and the rest of Chapter 5. Past final exams.
- (26/3/2018) Lecture note, with lots of changes in Chapter 3.
- (23/3/2018) Final exam: Friday, May 18, 12:30-15:30, Lecture Theatre K.
- (21/2/2018) Set of discontinuity (see proposition and remark near top of page 2): A subset of the real line is the set of discontinuity of a function if and only if it is the countable union of closed subsets.
- (1/2/2018) Honor calculus courses, the prerequisite of this course: Math 1023, Math 1024.
- (3/1/2018) Syllabus.
Lecture note for this course
Lecture note for Math1023/1024 (updated and somewhat incomplete), which this course will be based on.
Note on the construction of real numbers