- (16/4/2018) Answer to homework 6.
- (29/3/2018) Homework 7.
- (29/3/2018) Homework 6. Answer to homework 5 (actually all problems in Sections 1-5 of Chapter 3, numbers changed a lot).
- (26/3/2018) Lecture note, with lots of changes in Chapter 3.
- (23/3/2018) Final exam: Friday, May 18, 12:30-15:30, Lecture Theatre K.
- (21/2/2018) Set of discontinuity (see proposition and remark near top of page 2): A subset of the real line is the set of discontinuity of a function if and only if it is the countable union of closed subsets.
- (1/2/2018) Honor calculus courses, the prerequisite of this course: Math 1023, Math 1024.
- (3/1/2018) Syllabus.
The system is designed by math department for you to check grades. If you have any problem, please make your complaint known within one week.
The lecture note is also used for Math2043/3043.