- (30/10/2017) The exam is open book. This means you can bring all the material from the math module, and calculator (which is unnecessary). However, you cannot use mobile phone or computer.
- (25/10/2017) Oral presentation on Friday, Dec 1, 10:00, in room 2130B. I will also grade the posters afterwards.
- (25/10/2017) Exercise. Answer. Not collected and graded.
- (25/10/2017) Lecture note updated.
- (11/10/2017) Final exam on Monday, Dec 11, 16:30-19:30, in LG5 multi-purpose room.
- (8/8/2017) Course website. The schedule is updated. The subsequence links to materials will be updated.
- (8/8/2017) What is it like to understand advanced mathematics?.
Class for Math Module
Schedule: Mondays 15:00-16:20 (Nov 13, 20, 27) and Fridays 10:30-11:50 (Nov 10, 17, 24).
Poster: December 1-4.
Manned poster presentation: December 4, 10:00-12:00.
Group presentation: December 1, 10:00-13:00.
Instructor: Min Yan, room 3487, firstname.lastname@example.org, 23587442.
Lecture note for the course.
Color: There are several aspects of this fascinating topic. First is physical (electromagnetic radiation). Second is vision (human eye, and animal eye). Third is computer code (besides RGB, there is also CYMK). One can find lots of materials on the internet.
Proof without Words: from MAA
Elements by Euclid